What You Give
All nonprofit organizations that support the health continuum are eligible to apply for membership. Members are approved by the Coalition’s Board of Directors.
Membership dues for 2018 are tiered according to an organization’s size as follows:
- $6,250 per year for organizations with total budgets of $100 million or more.
- $5,750 per year for organizations with total budgets between $15 million and $100 million.
- $4,500 per year for organizations with total budgets between $5 million and $15 million.
- $4,000 per year for organizations with total budgets between $1 million and $5 million
- $2,500 per year for organizations with total budgets of $1 million or less.
What You Get
The Coalition for Health Funding supports our members’ advocacy teams and helps advance their advocacy priorities by providing:
- Inside Intelligence on the status of legislation along with analysis of the implications through our daily e-newsletter.
- Access through members-only meetings with White House, congressional, and agency officials, helping members make new connections and providing them additional opportunities to communicate their priorities to key policymakers.
- Visibility through congressional briefings, receptions, coalition-organized letters and print, radio, and television media. Members also have the opportunity to promote their events, publications, and initiatives through our e-newsletter delivered daily to more than 250 health advocates.
- Support through the Coalition’s staff, who provide timely and relevant information, moderate meetings, draft talking points, and coordinate advocacy campaigns.
- Networking and Professional Development through members-only forums and opportunities to serve in Coalition leadership positions.
For more information, please contact the Coalition’s Deputy Director, Tiffany Kaszuba, at 202.484.1100 or email@example.com. To submit an application, click here.